Gillette Bulldog Safety Razor
|Dates in Production:||1914 to 1924|
|Type:||DE, 3 Piece, Open Comb, Old Type|
- Triple Silver plated, some came in Gold plate, Silver or Nickle plate in the Military sets (1917-18), spiral knurled handle.
- The 1st Bulldog was made for the Chief of the company to meet his desire for a Beefy Stocky bulldog handle. In oval case of grey antique leather, 2 steel blade boxes, 12 blades. Offered in Sears Roebuck catalog 1920 in purple line case, cardboard blade boxes.
- "L" serial numbers (see pictures) were returned to the manufacturer because of some defect, fixed, and re-sold. Thus the L serial numbers are additional serial numbers, not found on every model or marque.
- Thread with info on cleaning silver plated razors (including a Bulldog)
- Gillette Bulldog B&B Reviews
This page has been seen 11,387 times.
Created byLast updated by