Gillette Bulldog Safety Razor
|Dates in Production:||1914 to 1924|
|Type:||DE, 3 Piece, Open Comb, Old Type|
- Triple Silver plated, some came in Gold plate, Silver or Nickle plate in the Military sets (1917-18), spiral knurled handle.
- The 1st Bulldog was made for the Chief of the company to meet his desire for a Beefy Stocky bulldog handle. In oval case of grey antique leather, 2 steel blade boxes, 12 blades. Offered in Sears Roebuck catalog 1920 in purple line case, cardboard blade boxes.
- "L" serial numbers (see pictures) were returned to the manufacturer because of some defect, fixed, and re-sold. Thus the L serial numbers are additional serial numbers, not found on every model or marque.
- Thread with info on cleaning silver plated razors (including a Bulldog)
- Gillette Bulldog B&B Reviews
Categories: 3 Piece Razors, Double Edge Razors, Gillette, Gillette Old Type Razors, Gillette Razors, Open Comb Razors, Safety Razors, Silver Plated Razors, UpdateNeeded
This page has been seen 4,739 times.
Created byLast updated by