|Dates in Production:||1921-1929|
|Type:||DE, 3-Piece (short thread), Open-Comb|
- Travel-size razor with New Improved head.
- There were two versions of this razor, plated in silver or gold.
- Originally sold for between 6 and 9 dollars. This style case is known as the "vest pocket" case.
- Known serial numbers go as high as 194991C.
- B&B Review
- ^Silver Tuckaway B&B Thread - http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/205763
- ^Gold Tuckaway B&B Thread - http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/73050
This page has been seen 9,243 times.
Created byLast updated by